22nd Annual Mercer University Authors Luncheon
Saturday, December 10, 2011
10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta
3315 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Books – Authors – Food – Friends – Holiday Fun
Join us for one of the most enjoyable literary events of the year: The Mercer University Authors Luncheon to benefit Mercer University Press. Known as the literary event in Atlanta, this is your opportunity to meet outstanding authors, get books autographed, enjoy a delicious lunch, and buy those special holidays gifts for family, friends and yourself.
- David Bottoms, We Almost Disappear
- Carmen Agra Deedy, The Cheshire Cheese Cat
- Brian Eames, The Dagger Quick
- John Ferling, Independence: The Struggle to Set America Free
- R. Kirby Godsey, Is God a Christian?
- Melissa Fay Greene, No Biking in the House Without a Helmet
- Jonathan W. Jordan, Brothers, Rivals, Victors: Eisenhower, Patton, Bradley and the Partnership That Drove the Allied Conquest in Europe
- Terry Kay, The Greats of Cuttercane
- Rebecca Lang, Quick-Fix Southern: Homemade Hospitality in 30 Minutes or Less
- William L. Self, Surviving the Stained-Glass Jungle
- Jeffrey Stepakoff, The Orchard
- Jaclyn Weldon White, The Greatest Champion That Never Was: The Life of W. L. “Young” Stribling
Online registration: https://apps.mercer.edu/ecommerce/authorsluncheon2011/